About my Blog

I started this blog to preserve the funny, sad, whimsical, and interesting memories in the new chapter of my life. I believe that I am a unique person, and sometimes I feel like the strangest animal on this planet. If you feel like a kindred spirit, please feel free to comment and share your experiences as well. Thanks for dropping by! \o/

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My New Little Room

Today, I moved to my new dorm room in Iloilo city in preparation for a life of med school. :)

The first dorm room that I chose was actually bigger, but the building in itself was old and dirty so I moved to another dormitory. The price is a bit more expensive and the rooms are a lot smaller, but security is good with CCTV and fire detectors, and the place is clean and new. My room is very small and I feel like a dwarf living inside an ant hill.

My mom and I came to Iloilo early this morning to unload some of my things and fix the room up. This is what it now looks like!


I actually had a hard time taking good pictures because of the lack of space. I just couldn't find a spot where I could take a picture of the whole room. But, judging from the pictures above, yes it is very small! There is just enough space for a small bed, a table, and a tall closet with some shelves on the wall. But I think that this room will serve its purpose. I just need to adjust to the size first, because my room at our house is maybe 3-4x bigger XD.

I'm excited to try my new little room out! :D

2 Kindred Spirits:

Marley said...

Hello, Nadine~ ^^ This is Marley.
I'm excited to see a new chapter in your life!

Your new space looks samll,(May be Shared Bathroom?) but very clean! I suppose this dormitory was built recently.
Bright, clean, well-cared space is matter-of-coursely essential for a long residence. So I think your choice is nice! :)

Aine said...

Hey Marley~ Yes, it is SO small! But I like it since it's very clean, so NO COCKROACHES yay :)
And yes, I share a bathroom and toilet with two other girls, but it's okay because there's a janitor who cleans it every day :) I hope that you're having fun with your classes too. I've seen some of your projects on facebook, and it's too bad that I don't know how to read Korean but they look well done. So, congratulations! Take care.

Post a Comment