About my Blog

I started this blog to preserve the funny, sad, whimsical, and interesting memories in the new chapter of my life. I believe that I am a unique person, and sometimes I feel like the strangest animal on this planet. If you feel like a kindred spirit, please feel free to comment and share your experiences as well. Thanks for dropping by! \o/

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I AM NOW A LADY ASCLEPIAN!

I thought for sure that this chance to join the organization Order of Asclepius would be forfeited since I went home during the orientation, but fate was kind and gave me another chance. :)

I grabbed that opportunity and didn't let go. I DIDN'T QUIT. It was very hard but looking back, it was super enjoyable and very memorable. I believe that all those experience HAVE MADE ME STRONGER INDEED.

Last Monday, we were pleasantly surprised to see a streamer strung outside Roxas Hall (the building exclusively used by med students) with our names on it, officially recognizing and announcing us as the newest brothers and sisters in the org. SO HAPPY :D

Unfortunately I pointed to the wrong name. And check out my fugly tan! hahahaha

My certificate was ruined by my tears and sweat.


I'm looking forward to the MANY MANY MANY events to come, that will surely mold me to be an awesome doctor in the future. \o/

0 Kindred Spirits:

Post a Comment