About my Blog

I started this blog to preserve the funny, sad, whimsical, and interesting memories in the new chapter of my life. I believe that I am a unique person, and sometimes I feel like the strangest animal on this planet. If you feel like a kindred spirit, please feel free to comment and share your experiences as well. Thanks for dropping by! \o/

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Rain on Our Shiny New Uniforms

We actually started wearing our College of Medicine uniforms last Monday. Personally, it feels weird because I stopped wearing school uniforms ages ago. It's kind of awkward but fun as well to be a student again. At the age of 20 :) I feeeeel so ancient!

 Gab sneezed. Me and Arnie macho men pose with <serious> faces.

 Me and Arnie macho men pose with <dead fish> faces.

The guys doing their <I'm cute> poses.

Dorm mates. On the left side, notice the two persons' visible fugly tans that are yet to disappear.

3rd period Epidemiology class ...and Narcoleptic Joe strikes again! 

Unluckily, the season has started to change and heavy rainclouds seem to gather in the skies daily. Today, it rained really hard and my shoes (and feet) got wet. Especially when a taxi zipped by and splashed water on Gab and me. I guess I have bad luck not only in games but in real life as well. :(

Walking on the street with white uniforms on rainy days: Difficulty level 99999.

Last Monday we also had a really hard exam (we had 2 exams in 2 hours). It probably wouldn't have been that hard if I had studied well days before...but I went home during the weekends. And who could possibly study in a household like mine? Sigh. My fellow dorm mates and I (we sucked at the test) therefore vowed to ESTABLISH A STUDY HABIT EVERY NIGHT. I sure hope it becomes a habit. :P

I'm currently working on an epidemiology assignment where I have to make graphs and calculate the risks blah blah. It's boring and nitpicky and boring. And boring. THIS IS GOING TO BE MY LIFE FOR THE NEXT 4-5 YEARS?! D:

GUTS! Meh, time to sleep :P.

Spongebob protects me from boogie monsters whilst I sleep.

0 Kindred Spirits:

Post a Comment