About my Blog

I started this blog to preserve the funny, sad, whimsical, and interesting memories in the new chapter of my life. I believe that I am a unique person, and sometimes I feel like the strangest animal on this planet. If you feel like a kindred spirit, please feel free to comment and share your experiences as well. Thanks for dropping by! \o/

Sunday, July 8, 2012

NOMNOMNOM Burgaaaar.

It's Sunday and tomorrow we have another big test coming up. Am I nervous? I'm scared silly. There's going to be a lot of problem solving and analysis on the exam tomorrow because last week was all about epidemiology. I don't know if I'm going to get a high score. I don't even know if I'm going to pass. :/

BUT being the optimistic person that I am, of course tonight wasn't just about reviewing for tomorrow's test! Arg, Joe and I scoured SM Hypermarket for this week's groceries and settled on having dinner at a very intriguing small restaurant nearby called Perri Todd's.

We've heard rumors from our classmates who live here in Iloilo that their burgers were epic, so we had to try them out. We bought the most expensive burger on the menu: a huge slab of beef, lettuce, bacon, mushrooms, and a special cheese sauce. The three of us just ordered one since the price was a bit steep.  Check it out though, it's awesome!

How many burgers like this do you reckon can fit it my mouth?


We also ordered a dish of spaghetti with meatballs. For a pasta-oriented person like me, it passed my easily pleased taste buds with a grade of A+. The serving was meant for one person only, but the three of us shared it too. (We are poor students, after all :D)

Joe and Arg. Joe says that he can finish everything by himself. I have no doubts about that.

It was a pretty stressful day, but thanks to this burger I don't care anymore. Hahaha! I'm gonna buy my brother this one for his birthday on October. :)

5 Kindred Spirits:

BLOGS NG PINOY said...

Thank you for joining BNP! Your blog has been posted!
You can also vote for your favorite blogs! The Top 5 highest rated will be displayed in the BLOGS OF FAME ;)
For site news & updates, check facebook.com/blogsngpinoy

Aine said...

That was fast, hehe :)
Maraming salamat po!

Philippine Landmarks said...

Hi! Are you open for link exchange? Give me a shout if you’re interested and will add you asap. Thanks!


The Philippine Landmarks Today - http://philippine-landmarks.blogspot.com

MoviePrincess said...

Just dropping by!

If you are looking for quotes" be sure check out. Peoples Quotes

Rupert said...

Jumbo burger ba yun :))))

Post a Comment