About my Blog

I started this blog to preserve the funny, sad, whimsical, and interesting memories in the new chapter of my life. I believe that I am a unique person, and sometimes I feel like the strangest animal on this planet. If you feel like a kindred spirit, please feel free to comment and share your experiences as well. Thanks for dropping by! \o/

Monday, June 18, 2012

Joe, My "Narcoleptic" Classmate

Today is the first day of my second week in med school, and I am feeling wretched because of a headache and a runny nose. Mondays are always sleepy days, since most of us are still recovering from post-weekend laziness. But my friend Joe, who has been my classmate since high school until now, took sleeping to the next level :).


Narcolepsy is actually a sleeping disorder characterized by excessive sleepiness and sleep attacks at inappropriate times, and although Joe probably doesn't have that illness, he certainly falls asleep at awkward times in awkward poses.

This is one of his ninja skills.

His seatmates were being polite, trying their best not to look at him so they wouldn't laugh while he dozed. Another friend and I weren't polite, though, so we sneaked up to him and took pictures. Haha Joe, you are Epic!

0 Kindred Spirits:

Post a Comment