About my Blog

I started this blog to preserve the funny, sad, whimsical, and interesting memories in the new chapter of my life. I believe that I am a unique person, and sometimes I feel like the strangest animal on this planet. If you feel like a kindred spirit, please feel free to comment and share your experiences as well. Thanks for dropping by! \o/

Thursday, June 7, 2012

First Dinner with Dormates

Tonight we went to SM Iloilo for dinner and to look for more stuff to put in our new little rooms. I came with two of my dorm mates for the next 4 years, Argee and Gab. We wanted to splurge a little bit (just a little bit) so we dined at Sbarro. It was actually my first time eating there. Their lasagna serving and pizza slice is huge! I feel bad leaving leftovers on my plate. :(


When the food server asked me about the lasagna topping, I didn't know what she meant because it was my first time there. Seeing my confused look, she quickly listed the choices in a flat voice. I couldn't hear very well and the only word I understood was "tomato". So I ordered tomato topping. After she ladled a thick tomato mixture on top of my lasagna, I found out that white cheese was one of the choices D:! I swear I'm going to try that one out next time!



Argee and Gab both ordered very interesting pizzas. They were delicious, but I liked my lasagna more :P. At the end of the dinner, we had extra garlic bread left so we packed it up and put them inside Argee's bag. Thirty minutes later while we were buying stuff in the supermarket, Argee opened his bag and complained about the smell xD.

Looking forward to dorm life!

1 Kindred Spirits:

Marley said...

I'm dying to know what this huuuuuuuge lasagna tastes like. >.<

Post a Comment