About my Blog

I started this blog to preserve the funny, sad, whimsical, and interesting memories in the new chapter of my life. I believe that I am a unique person, and sometimes I feel like the strangest animal on this planet. If you feel like a kindred spirit, please feel free to comment and share your experiences as well. Thanks for dropping by! \o/

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Birthday Cake

May 29, my older brother turned 25 years old! As the both of us are currently avid players of Digimon Masters Online, I decided to make a cake designed like his favorite digimon, Agumon.

I asked for Chabby's help on this one because she's a lot better than me in creative stuff. It was messy (very!) and it took a long time for us, but here is the finished product!


I especially like the caption that we piped on the cake - so fitting haha! On June 6 will be my mom's birthday, so I'm planning to make another one for her. Hopefully, I've gotten the hang of making the marshmallow fondant, so it would be easier this time around.

I'll post more pictures and a guide for making marshmallow fondant next time. It's simple to make in your own kitchen, and the ingredients are basic and simple. :)

0 Kindred Spirits:

Post a Comment