About my Blog

I started this blog to preserve the funny, sad, whimsical, and interesting memories in the new chapter of my life. I believe that I am a unique person, and sometimes I feel like the strangest animal on this planet. If you feel like a kindred spirit, please feel free to comment and share your experiences as well. Thanks for dropping by! \o/

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

And So I Removed My Earrings

I had my left ear pierced twice at the helix portion around nearly two months ago. (If you don't know where the helix is, here's a picture!)
When I had my ears pierced, the lady told me that it would heal in at least two weeks, but I didn't believe her xD. Instead, I waited for at least a month and yesterday I finally removed my earrings, even though it was still a bit tender to move around too much. There was some crusted dead skin (ew!) and the hole didn't look too pretty yet, but I'm glad I removed them so that I can clean it all thoroughly before putting it on again.

I poked and wiped the earrings free of debris, and soaked them in alcohol overnight xD. Today, I'm putting them back on again! I figured that I'd have to repeat this process every night just to be sure that my ears don't get infected or something. Also, I'm hoping that the holes would permanently set soon and all the pain would go away.


My first piercings in a long time... I had two in both ear lobes when I was in high school but they closed almost immediately because I refused to wear earrings where they can be seen. However, I'm quite happy with my new piercings because I can hide them under my short hair. Once my left ear is totally healed, I'm planning to do the right one, too. :)

0 Kindred Spirits:

Post a Comment